Purchase Your Copy

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Get The Daddy Chronicles -- A must read for any parent!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank so many who have supported this deeply personal and important project of mine, as it has gone far beyond my expectations!

For those of you who haven't yet had the opportunity to own a copy of The Daddy Chronicles, you can own it today for Only $10.

The reviews I have received from those who have read The Daddy Chronicles have been extremely touching to say the least.

I am currently working on Volume 2, so stay tuned!  I am also going to be posting more frequently to this blog, so be sure to subscribe.

Again, thank you so much for your support, and be sure to share this blog with other parents or soon-to-be parents.

I believe in the power of positive fathers, and I want to continue to spread that message all over the country!


The Daddy Chronicles:  $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment