Purchase Your Copy

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Order your copy of The Daddy Chronicles, Volume 1: Lessons from my Son today!

Finally, it is finished!

A true labor of love.  My book, The Daddy Chronicles, Volume 1: Lessons from my Son, is available for purchase!  Hurry and get your copy in time for Father's Day!

 
On Sale $10.00!


This book is a MUST READ for all parents, especially fathers.  It is the Father's Day gift that will feed a father's soul!  The Daddy Chronicles highlights the lessons our children are teaching us about ourselves, and how we can use what we have learned as fathers to become the Best Daddy Ever for them.

Mothers will appreciate the deep insights of what goes on in the mind of a father, and what they can do to support their child's father in becoming the Best Daddy Ever (BDE).

There isn't a single chapter in this book that didn't bring tears to my eyes as I wrote it.

Being a father has been the single greatest experience of my life, and I am eternally grateful to God that he entrusts me with such a responsibility.

In The Daddy Chronicles, you will discover:


  • What is the true difference between a Father and a Dad, and why?
  • What are the attributes of a BDE (Best Daddy Ever) and how you can be sure that you are one?
  • Why EVERYTHING you do as a father, is affecting your children...whether they witness it or not!
  • What your child should never learn from you, and how to avoid passing on this lesson.
  • Why the image of Dr. Huxtable (The Cosby Show) actually does more harm than good
  • For single mothers:  What your child's father wants...no...needs you to know.
  • How to transmit a positive, calm and assertive energy to our children
  • Why teaching our children how to pray is so important!
  • How "generational curses" arise, and how to eliminate them! 

Get your copy today!



Its time that fathers take their rightful place as leaders of this generation.  Our young people are crying out for fathers, and men to be the examples in a world that has largely counted them out.  I want to let fathers everywhere know that it is never too late to begin the journey to being the Best Daddy Ever.  I want to also show my appreciation to BDEs everywhere, and encourage them to continue what is truly the most important work they will ever do.

This is Volume 1, of a multi-volume series dedicated to uplifting fathers everywhere.  I am so thankful for the overwhelming support that I have received for this project.  I just want my son to be proud of his dad.

Buy your copy today!  Signed by yours truly. 

God bless you all!

--Dame Malone

You can also purchase The Daddy Chronicles: Lessons from my Son, on Amazon.com beginning June 14th, however if you want a signed copy, or would like your copy earlier (in time to gift for Father's Day..hint..hint), you will need to purchase from this site.

1 comment:

  1. May GOD Bless the fruits of your Labor (This Very thing that YOU have given Birth to). I KNOW that it will be a Blessing to Fathers, Dads,Mothers and Kids. I am REALLY Excited to read your work. Im sure it is A MASTERPiece. May GOD continue to Bleas you and Use you as only he can. I am sure that Daniel is ONE PROUD Little Boy for having such an Awesome Best Daddy Ever as yourself.
    Much Sucess!!!!

    ReplyDelete